On a contract basis, working within the Finance department.
Hourly Rate range: £25-35 (plus agency daily mark-up)
Position work-pattern: Residential, 40 hours per week
Required before end March 2017, services anticipated for at least one year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payments orders to UK Local& client Banks
- Prepare monthly employee payroll payment as received from HR
- Prepare Payment Templates on Bank Platforms & Internet Banking
- Guarantee that both Logistic and Financial Invoices are supported by the correct approvals before preparing the payment order.
- Scan & File all payment Orders
- Guarantee timely payment order preparation for due invoices
- Perform & Sign Periodical Bank Reconciliations as per Company Procedures(Automatic & Manual)
- Liaise with banks for all payment matters and involved clarifications
- Liaise with banks with regards to updating & revising treasury documentation (Agreements, POAs.Etc.)
- Handles payment &bankqueries and resolves problems
- Liaise with company departments for all treasury matters
- Prepare all cash/bank transactions entries
- Prepare Fund Transfer Requests between company bank accounts and submits them for review and approval.
- Liaise with the Accounting/ Treasury Coordinator for the preparation of short term funding requirements.
- Prepare Loan Note Email Requests to Client Finance International
- Enter in SAP the monthly exchange rate communicated from HQ for the purpose of calculation of the realized and unrealized exchange difference.
- Initiate request for Changes inVendor Bank Details
- Guarantee full compliance with Company & Group Procedures , Operating Instructions and Management Guidelines with regards to the Treasury Activity ( Ex: Anti Money Laundering.., reference List Checks..Etc.
- Any other duty assigned by FM