: Senior Process Engineer
: Great Yarmouth
: 6 - 9 months (may be extended)
- High level knowledge and understanding of the main oil and gas treatment processes
- Ability to undertake design of oil and gas process, utilities and offsite systems and equipment for onshore and offshore, greenfield and brownfield projects
- Ability to perform and check process calculations and key process documents ensuring the technical quality of a ‘safe’ plant design
- Flexible and personable individual able to work effectively within team environments on projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with existing brownfield offshore gas platforms, in particular decommissioning or operational experience
- Site experience is preferred
- Able to prepare and review Process and ‘Making Safe’ documents related to platform decommissioning
: Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering. Member of a relevant Institution, Preferred Chartered Engineer or similar.