Senior Process Engineer based in our Woking Permanent role
Please advise salary and availability
The Senior Process engineer works as a process engineer reporting to the lead engineer on a feasibility, concept, FEED, detailed design or EPC project.
Specific duties include:
• Will be technically responsible for an area of work and supervises preparation of specific deliverables.
• Undertake specific tasks/ area of work as defined by the lead/ principal engineer
• Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/ contract under the supervision of the lead/principal engineer
• Participates in factory acceptance tests
• Supporting the preparation of the process TDR and executes allocated tasks within the requirements of the project execution plan and TDR
• Ensuring compliance with ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standards
• In consultation with process group manager takes responsibility for identifying own development needs and ensuring that agreed development goals are met taking due cognisance of project commitments
The successful candidate will have Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status preferred. Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects