6 months +
Desirable Skills/Experience for the role:
- Extensive experience with preparation of ITTs and design and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation projects.
· Previous work experience in engineering companies or in the engineering area of Installation Contractors, dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED design, manuals preparations and operations at sea, in respect of load out, transportation and installation of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
· Work experience in technical support in field operations for Load out, Transportation and Installation of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures.
· Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning departments;
· High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing offshore structures.
· Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing offshore platforms, gained on executed projects.
· Experience using Project and AUTOCAD software.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Naval, Structural or Mechanical Engineering.