3 Electrical Engineers
Leatherhead office on a contract basis
£42.50ph - 45ph Ltd Co (may improve)
Duration 6 months plus, good chance roles will be on-going.
- Are based in the UK and ideally live in a daily commutable distance to the offices in Leatherhead
- Would accept the rate on offer
- Have concept / FEED electrical design experience for offshore platfor
- 2 roles for offshore platform design engineering experience and ETAP experience. 1 Senior/Principal and 1 Lead.
- Their duties on the project will include mechanical package review, power management systems and switchgear – vendor document review
The 3rd requirement is for an Electrical Engineer with Solar Power project sizing and design engineering experience The Small Projects team require an Electrical Engineer (B.Sc. / Chartered) with design engineering experience of sizing solar power plants and gas powered plants possibly from a consultancy background. The solar power plants are to be installed on offshore oil and gas facilities and if the engineer has offshore experience that is preferable and not essential.