Lead Electrical Engineer
North West London
£56.00 per hour Ltd Co
Duration will be up to 17 months.
Candidates must have the following levels of experience and qualifications -
- Minimum of 12 years of total experience as a qualified Engineer
- Minimum 8 years plus on similar upstream Oil & Gas projects
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and be a Chartered Engineer
- PMC experience of overseeing contracting companies working on large scale offshore FEED / EPC Oil & Gas projects.
- Working on Sour Gas projects such as Kashagan, Mansuria, TCO
- Working at EPC contracting companies
It is desirable that candidates have the following additional experience:
- Middle East client experience of working within the ADNOC Group of companies
- Experience of middle east engineering standards and specifications