Long term contract
£16-18ph to Umbrella (or PAYE equivalent)
Location: Northop, Wales (Cheshire border – Liverpool Bay)
Reports to: Operations Manager
• To provide support to Operations Manager
• To provide administration/coordination support to the six teams in the Operations Group
• To organise dedicated meetings and workshops Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities (principal duties, responsibilities and accountabilities):
• Set up and running of daily Morning Surveillance, ensuring action management and due actions are distributed to action assignees
• Diary management for managers and monitoring movements, missions and POB of team members
• Manage and collate weekly management report from Operations Team members and relevant Eni UK functions
• Manage and collate the Operations Monthly report from Operations Team members and relevant Eni UK functions
• Ensuring all necessary documentation/certificates/medical certificates for Team members are available.
• Responsible for ordering PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Book travel procedures for the operations team members
• Set up and monitor offshore personnel/ visitors for CBT (Computer Based Training ) ensuring competency to work on the assets • Follow-up and organisation of POA training plans and logistic
• To ensure full adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards.
• To fully comply with eni Code of Ethics and Compliance model.
• Compliance with the HSE Critical Roles Procedure should your position contain any HSE Critical Roles. Please refer to UK HSE IMS C1-SYS-01 - HSE Critical Roles - accessible via the Eni UK Intranet
• Arranging onshore and offshore visits for internal/external personnel submitting requests and preparing itineraries
• ICP meeting - ensuring verification visits are scheduled and prepare relevant documentation for the monthly feedback sessions
• SCE Health Check monthly report, schedule and prepare for feedback meetings
• Coordinate system custodian reports, tracking against Liverpool Bay performance standards and coordinating feedback for failed equipment is reported appropriately.
• Maintain Operations Risk Register ensuring all risks have appropriate risk assessments in place and monthly feedback is provided detailing ongoing progress in order to minimize risks to the assets. • Prepare, collect and distribute all documents for OSI off-take operations
• Formatting, photocopying, distributing and archiving documents. Main Interfaces (relationships):
Qualifications & Experience (education and qualifications, experience):
• Proven experience in interacting with, and working, for senior management.
• Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint and Word); extensive experience in Excel is essential
• Knowledge of SAP and Vantage is desirable ‘=
Office based, occasional visits to site. Participation in the Emergency Response rota.