£29,161 - £36,224 per annum
Hours per week:
23+ hours (various hours available)
Days or Nights
Applications will be reviewed as and when received so please apply as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can submit your interest and CV to email@example.com.
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse. (RGN or RMN)
- You will have a good knowledge and understanding of work in a nursing home setting.
- You should have a passion for care work and fully competent in your nursing abilities.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience of dealing with residents / families or carers in care planning, monitoring and evaluating services.
- Basic IT skills / or a willingness to undertake training if required.
- Able to work as part of a team - self motivated and flexible in your approach to work.
- General range of medical and elderly care.
- A good working knowledge of clinical governance standards and good clinical skills.
- The ability to engage successfully with residents, families and carers.