Customer Service Representative/Dedicated Agent – German Markets
Contact Centre, Southampton Office, call-centre for Pandora
November ASAP start till mid January 2020
You will be joining a vibrant busy team who pride themselves on their outstanding customer service working for a prestigious, contemporary jewelry brand. We need you to bring your exceptional customer service skills to our customers, understand their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
- Six month2Customer service experience
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Confident & Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
In return for your commitment, we have some great benefits:
This position has a weekly schedule where you must be able to work anytime Sunday through Saturday between 7 am to 7 pm.
The contracts are initially temporary from Monday 11th November until Friday 17th January.
- Free soft drinks.
- Pool Table.
- Football Table.
- A great coffee machine along with tea for those that prefer.
- Incentives and prizes to recognize outstanding achievements.
- You get to work within a diverse and friendly team who work hard, but have fun.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week over any 7 days between the hours of 7am & 7pm, there may be flexibility on this for the German market representatives.
The shifts are on a rota basis, so for example an agent may be on 7am – 3pm shifts one week, then 8-4 the next week, or 9-5, or 10-6 or 11-7. Overtime may be offered but never expected, this is paid at the standard rate, any Sunday hours or Bank holidays are paid at double rate.
PFSweb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.