Senior Project Manager (Permanent position)
Our client is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate, and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
• You will Manage an entire project team which will include project engineering management, project engineering, engineering disciplines, project services, procurement and third parties including Construction sub-contractors.
• The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for delivering the project or part of a project in accordance with the Contract, within budget and plan and to agreed corporate and client HSSE and Quality standards.
• Responsible for all management, commercial and technical decisions relating to the project. You will need to Consult with Project Sponsor on major issues relating to the contract or Company relationship and will implement recommendations for resolution.
• Excellent communication skills are essential; you will have a high standard of written and spoken English. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with the senior management team across the group.
• You will lead the development of major tenders
• Excellent management, delegation, and Leadership skills.
• Significant related Project Management experience
• Experience of managing FEED/detailed design and onshore EPC projects including UK.
• Working knowledge of International equipment specifications and codes
• Tactfulness in resolving issues
• Strong business acumen
• Team player
• Proactive approach
Our client recruit, reward and develop people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. valuing people and treating everyone who works for them fairly and without discrimination.